The AD Industrie Group controls, mainly within its two divisions Deshors ADI and Examéca, expertise in the main processes implemented in the manufacture of complex mechanically-welded parts, from:
- Cutting parts: (2D and 3D) laser cutting, punching, water jet
- Forming: folding, drawing, hydroforming
- Cleaning/stripping: washing or chemical before welding
- Assembly: TIG, MIG, plasma welding, the installations for which are robotic, spot welding, laser
- Associated non-destructive testing: radiography, including a robotic installation, penetrant inspection (up to level S4)
- A type of thermal processing: stress relief under an argon atmosphere
- Alpha Case stripping for titanium materials
These processes are implemented on a wide variety of materials: aluminium, steels, stainless steel, inconel, titanium.
Finally, AD Industrie is NADCAP qualified for laser cutting processes, welding (all processes), heat treatment and NDT.